BW-901 Full Automatic Urine Analyzer
Test Parameters: Urobilinogen (UBG), Bilirubin (BIL), Ketone (KET), Blood (BLD), Protein (PRO), Nitrite (NIT), Leukocyte (LEU), Glucose (GLU), Specific gravity (SG), pH (pH), Ascorbic Acid( VC), Microalbumin (MAL)
Light wavelength: 525nm, 610nm, 660nm
Test principle: Photoelectric colorimetric method for strips,
Refractometric method for color, turbidity, and specific gravity
Test speed: 240 samples/hour (15 seconds/sample)
On Board Sample Capacity: 6 racks of 10 tubes( 60 samples)
Sample Volume: 1 ml min.
Data Storage Capacity: 20,000 samples
External output: RS-232
Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz
Environment Temperature: 15°C ~35°C, optimal temperature 20°C~25°C, relative humidity ≤75%,
Dimensions: 660mm×625mm×581mm (L×W×H)
1. Full automation: The instrument can complete the whole process of sample aspiration, dispensing, analysis and reporting automatically without user intervention.
2. The high-precision sampling system ensures the sample dispensing accuracy and reduces the urine contamination of the strip tray.
3. Integrated refractometer provides highly accurate specific gravity, turbidity and color results.
3. Each instrument module adopts 32-bit ARM processor, and Can bus connection is applied to achieve fast and accurate result
4. Unique IC card system: Reduces the test strip batch difference, provides more accurate results
5. System upgrade function: Convenient firmware upgrade with SD card, users can experience the latest software support synchronously.
6. It can be controlled together with the urine sediment analyzer and provides a comprehensive solution for urine analysis by combining urine dry chemistry test results, sediment test results and physical properties.
* Device specification may change in accordance with the regional requirements
Tel: + 86- 516-87989109